Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tales from the Tank #18

Free to Good Home

I have to tell you...Terry still views craigslist all the time and now shows me pictures of all kinds of puppies.  Sure, I'd like a puppy, but no, he's only showing me because they are cute -not that he wants one. (I'd have to clean up the poop and feed it anyway).

Tonight (Saturday), we were out and about and he dropped me off at Michaels craft store (need to make another watch band) and he went to the Pet store to "look around".

Not too much later I came out of the store and he's waiting in the car for me (very old peopleish right)?
He hands me a bag of fish! Two red tail sharks about 4 inches long. Apparently one of the pet stores has an "adoption" tank and so he adopted two fish to bring home and put in the 55 gallon tank so the silver dollars and the other tetras wouldn't be so lonely without Hoover and Tiger.

Awww....that's so sweet.  Fish adoption is cool!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking it was going to be a puppy. Great adoption!!! and much less work....how are the Silver Dollars adapting???

    ReplyDelete