Sunday, November 7, 2010

So Barb, Why a Blog?

The Answer: I'm not really sure. The thought popped into my head a week or so ago with some funny things that happened. But then I started thinking....this is so funny I wish I could share it with everyone - not just the the couple of people here. Before I knew it, I had asked my niece, "how do I start a blog?".  Even though part of her info says...Don't Ask Me...she was very helpful and most of all encouraging. She is very crafty...so check out her blog at http://janiegirlcrafts.blogspot.com/.

So as I start this, I'm asking for forgiveness up front if I make any blogger blunders etc.  Basically this will be filled with thoughts, questions and funny stories too numerous to remember in a end of the year Christmas letter (which I have always wanted to do, but never found the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment